In the event of initial contact by e-mail, we are obliged pursuant to Art. 12, 13 DSGVO to provide you with the following mandatory information under data protection law:
If you contact us by e-mail, we will only process your personal data if one of the following applies.
- you have consented to the data processing (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO)
- the processing is necessary for the initiation, establishment, content or amendment of a legal relationship between you and us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (Art. 6 (1) (c) DSGVO); or
- the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
- Your personal data will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory statutory provisions, in particular retention periods under tax and commercial law, remain unaffected.
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have the right to object, to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. Furthermore, you may request the correction, blocking, deletion and, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
We may also process your data for direct marketing within the framework of the legal provisions. For direct advertising, we use the mailing provider Mailchimp, whose service also includes performance measurement. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes. The objection can be made without any formalities.